Pages

Friday 26 November 2021

Who did it

 Who did it? ( Week 6, Friday 26th 2021 November )


I made a slide for only one week and when it was Monday I didn't know what to do, cause I'm a Filipino and I don't know much English, or understand what they meant, but then it was Tuesday I was pretty happy because I knew what I was doing. We ( Literacy class ) usually have 3 weeks but this time it was 1 week only and today it's Friday the end of the week and right now it's 10:10am.

Reflection: I think I kinda did well, but some slides are hard to understand so please don't judge, just write in the comments of what I can do better.

Next step: I want my next step to be understood by everyone and I wanna get my Grammarly right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.