Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Fairy tale WANTED

 This is my fairy tale. So in literacy, we had to do a fairy tale, not a made-up one by you, and I chose Aladdin because he has been doing some bad stuff. I know his reward isn't real but if it was in the movie I'd love to see it and I think it literacy I am the only one doing Aladdin. I was thinking of sharing this with the whole entire literacy class.

What I love about this, is because we get to be creative and we can do different types of reward, even tho it isn't real, I really had fun and I probably think that the whole literacy class love doing this.


CREDITS TO: MRS BOYD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.