Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Iron Man

 Iron Man

I created slides in here and I have been only working on here for one day and I can't believe I'm done and right now I'm posting this ( 9:43am ) and today is Tuesday, November 30th 2021, and tomorrow Wednesday it's camp and I super excited about it. 

I had been looking forward doing to doing this I really like making this, and having fun, I had finished this yesterday because we didn't do any steps web, but I didn't finish it in literacy I finished it in the afternoon when we had done our blessing for our new buildings. When I finished this I was so happy about posting it.

Reflection: I'd really love this, and I don't know what to think anymore.


Next Time: Next time I wanna do more writing or make the fonts bigger?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.