Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Blob Opera


 This is my Blob Opera, I just found it and it's really cool I think you guys wanna check it out, I'll put out the link:https://artsandculture.google.com/experiment/blob-opera/AAHWrq360NcGbw?cp=e30.

It's very cool and kinda funny, here are 5 things  I like about the Blob Opera and 5 things I hate about it:

5 things I like about the Opera:

  1.  They made funny.
  2. When you move your mouse the eyes follow your mouse around!
  3. They're four of them.
  4. The four of them have different sounds.
  5. Different color.
5 things I hate about the Opera:

  1. You have to just move one at a time.
  2. Very difficult to just make it stay still.
  3. You can make it change the background, but when I wanted a different background and I changed it. When I went back my background was gone.
  4. They don't have eyebrows.
  5. I don't know.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Bea! Did you think of an actual song when you made this, or just play around with different sounds? I'm totally going to check it out now! How did you find out about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Bea.
    I commented on this post last week but can't see where my comment has gone. I will be getting my class to have a look at this too so we can create our own. I like your in-depth explanation of what you did.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.