Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Google summit(Storyboard)

 

Hi everyone, today in my reading group we did google summit and it was fun! and then I miss my first session so that's why I didn't get to do it and then we did some gaming like STORYBOARD and it's a fun game where you can put anything and this is a video how to use STORYBOARD and it's fun, Hope you enjoy the video and hope in making sense, and this is the link for the game:https://www.storyboardthat.com/ and just scroll down and when you see create a storyboard it will show how to do it since your are just new and have a great day Katoa.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,
    I'm Grace from Yaldhurst Model School.
    I was apart of the student summit too.
    I am here from the meeting and I chose to comment on your blog, I did a blog too.

    I really like this blog, it explains what student summit was like. I also thought it was but also a big challenge.

    I didn't go on the storyboard one I went on the Pear Deck, then I presented, then I went on Miro and then I biteable,

    Maybe next time add a bit more about how was your experience and what one you enjoyed the best and what one was your favourite and why?

    I think it was a big challenge and bit confusing at first and then it was good and fun.

    Kind regards
    - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bea,
    How cool was it to be a part of this years 2020 summit!? I'd love to hear more about how you might use this for sharing your learning?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.