Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

mariana trench

center;"> This is my Vengage that I create and this is the "What is at the bottom of the sea" and I know you can't see cause I did it I bit smaller! And I learned so many things and Mariana trench very deep in the sea and Mariana trench is the most deeper in the World so very Be careful down there and the Mariana trench was in the Philippines and it was almost in the Mariana trench and is very dangerous in the Mariana trench it's very dark and the deepest sea and it's kinda scary and I know in my literacy we learn about Mariana trench.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.